Acupuncture has been used for thousands of years. Its efficacy is well-documented and acupuncture is recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as helping many conditions. These include:
• Stress, anxiety and depression
• Allergies, eczema, asthma, hayfever
• Pain, especially back pain, sciatica, knee, shoulder & elbow pain
• Infertility, menstrual problems, PMS & PCOS
• Chronic illness (where there is no conventional treatment from your doctor)
• Many other conditons, too
What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a holistic treatment, whereby specific points on the body are stimulated with needles to address imbalances in the body's flow of energy (qi), which can be caused by physical and emotional triggers such as illness, anxiety, stress, infection, etc. It has been used for thousands of years and can help with many conditions.
Fiona Dudley BSc (Hons) Chinese Medicine
Fiona is a fully-qualified and experienced acupuncturist. She has helped many clients with a wide range of conditions - both emotional and physical.
She treats many conditions in addition to those listed above, so if you would like to discuss anything further, please call Forest Hill practice on 01829 731 360.